Samstag, 9. Juli 2011

Für meine J.

Schon etwas länger her, dass ich das geschrieben hab.
War für meine J...


Don't give up


I need you,
What would this world be without you,
What would I be without you?
I’m sorry, but I can’t live without you,
So don’t give up,
Stay strong and hold my hand.

[Chorus:]
As long as we have each other,
As long as we fight together,
I know it’ll be forever,
All this time we’ll stay strong.
I want you to be with me,
I want you to keep waiting,
I want you to do everything I’m to weak for.

I hate everything that makes you cry,
I hate this distance,
I hate myself.
I just want you to smile,
I want you to shine as bright as the sun,
Emotions swirling in me,
Confusing me,
It’s everything only because of you.

[Chorus]

You and me,
Escaping from reality,
Living in a fucking dream,
I don’t care about truth,
The only thing that matters
Is you and me together.

Why the hell does life punish us?
What have we done?
We must have been cruel people.
I can’t imagine you to be bad,
So I have to be the worse one.

[Chorus]

I know that everything will be alright one time,
Until then you have to survive.
Sometimes life may provoke you,
Just ignore it’s wispering voice,
All these words are lies.

And before leaving you alone,
There’s one thing left to say,
It may not change anything,
I know I’ve told you too many times,
But I can’t hold it,
So…
I love you.

[Chorus]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen